The Commission is supported by numerous funders, who facilitate its work and research. The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies, the EastWest Institute and the Commissioners would like to recognise and acknowledge the following funders for their generous support.
- Government of The Netherlands
- Microsoft Corporation
- Cyber Security Agency Singapore
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of France
- Internet Society (ISOC)
- Japanese Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia
- Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of Switzerland
- Packet Clearing House
- Black Hat USA
- Tel Aviv University
- European Union Delegation to the UN in Geneva
- DEF CON
These organizations and institutions are committed to advancing the debate and putting forward creative solutions to some of the most pressing challenges in the stability of cyberspace.